We may modify these rules, so please check back here from time to time. Crushon is available only to users 18 and older.
- Illegal Activities. Do not use the Crushon Service to engage in or promote illegal activities, including commercial sexual activity, trafficking, or pornography, or to promote dangerous or illegal acts.
- Malicious Use. Do not transmit viruses, malware, or any other malicious or destructive code. Do not distribute content that harms or interferes with the operation of the Crushon Service.
- Hate Speech. Do not post or distribute content that promotes hatred or violence towards groups of people based on their race or ethnic origin, national origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
- Misinformation. Do not post misinformation that is likely to contribute to the risk of imminent violence or physical harm or interfere with the functioning of political processes.
- Personal and Confidential Information. Do not distribute other people’s personal and confidential information, such as photos, credit card numbers, account passwords, or unlisted contact information.
- Account Hijacking. Do not access another user’s account without permission. Do not use our service for phishing scams.
- Child Exploitation. Do not create characters who are minors. Do not post images of minors, including non-real depictions with a human likeness such as art, AI-generated content, fictional characters, or dolls. Furthermore, do not upload or share content that exploits, solicits, or abuses children. This includes all child sexual abuse imagery and all content that presents children in a sexual manner. We will remove such content and take appropriate action, which includes account disabling and reporting to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC) and law enforcement.
- Spam. Do not spam, including sending or creating characters that will provide unwanted promotional or commercial content, or unwanted or mass solicitation.
- Sexually Explicit Material. Do not post:
- Imagery of real nude adults, if it depicts:
- Visible genitalia.
- Visible anus and/or fully nude close-ups of buttocks.
- Uncovered female nipples except in the context of breastfeeding, birth giving and after-birth moments, medical or health context (for example, post-mastectomy, breast cancer awareness or gender confirmation surgery) or an act of protest.
- Imagery of sexual activity, including:
- Explicit sexual activity and stimulation
- Explicit sexual intercourse or oral sex, defined as mouth or genitals entering or in contact with another person's genitals or anus, where at least one person's genitals are nude.
- Explicit stimulation of genitalia or anus, defined as stimulating genitalia or anus or inserting objects, including sex toys, into genitalia or anus, where the contact with the genitalia or anus is directly visible.
- Explicit sexual activity and stimulation
- Implied sexual activity and stimulation, except in cases of medical or health context, advertisements, and recognized fictional images or with indicators of fiction:
- Implied sexual intercourse or oral sex, defined as mouth or genitals entering or in contact with another person's genitals or anus, when the genitalia and/or the activity or contact is not directly visible.
- Implied stimulation of genitalia or anus, defined as stimulating genitalia or anus or inserting objects, including sex toys, into or above genitalia or anus, when the genitalia and/or the activity or contact is not directly visible.
- Other activities, except in cases of medical or health context, advertisements, and recognized fictional images or with indicators of fiction, including but not limited to:
- Presence of by-products of sexual activity.
- Sex toys placed upon or inserted into mouth.
- Stimulation of naked human nipples.
- Squeezing female breasts, defined as a grabbing motion with curved fingers that shows both marks and clear shape change of the breasts. We allow squeezing in breastfeeding contexts.
- Fetish content that involves:
- Acts that are likely to lead to the death of a person or animal.
- Feces, urine, spit, snot, menstruation or vomit.
- Adult sexual activity in digital art, except when posted in an educational or scientific context, or when it meets one of the criteria below and is shown only to individuals 18 years and older.
- Real world art that depicts implied or explicit sexual activity.
- Adult sexual activity in digital art, where:
- The sexual activity (intercourse or other sexual activities) isn’t explicit and not part of the above specified fetish content.
- The content was posted in a satirical or humorous context.
- Only body shapes or contours are visible.
- Non–Consensual Sexually Explicit Material. Do not post content that exploits people through sextortion, revenge porn, posting or threatening to post non-consensual intimate imagery, secretly taken imagery of commonly sexualized body parts, or posting or threatening to post private sexual conversations.
- Harassment and Bullying. Do not harass or bully others. Anyone using the Crushon Service to harass or bully may have the offending content removed or be permanently banned from the Service. Repeatedly targeting other users with unwanted messages, including unsolicited sexual material, is a form of harassment.
- Violence and Threats. Do not distribute depictions of graphic or gratuitous violence. We may remove content and may escalate to law enforcement when we perceive a genuine risk of physical harm, or a direct threat to public safety. You may not threaten others, or organize acts of real-world violence.
- Self-Harm. We may remove any promotion or encouragement of suicide, self-mutilation, eating disorders, or drug abuse.
- Impersonation or Deceptive Behavior. Do not use our Service to impersonate others. Do not provide false information, post photos of others without permission, create an account for anyone other than yourself, create multiple accounts, or solicit payments from other users.
- Intellectual Property. Before sharing content on the Service, please be sure you have the right to do so. We ask that you respect copyrights, trademarks, and other legal rights. Accounts that consist solely of other people’s content or content copied from the Internet may be disabled.
- Restricted Goods. Do not advertise or attempt to complete transactions involving regulated goods, such as firearms, alcohol, tobacco, or adult products, on the Service.
- Contests, Promotions, and Solicitations. Do not run contests, sweepstakes, or other such promotions on the Service. Do not solicit other users for business purposes, including through the use of advertisements, coupon codes, or sales links.
Reporting Potential Issues
Our users play an important role in reporting content or behavior that may violate our Community Guidelines. If anything happens that makes you feel uncomfortable or unsafe, we highly encourage you to stop interacting with the character.
If you encounter content, a character, or a user that you believe violates the above rules, please report it to us at [[email protected]].